No, just some more shots of the moon. I’m playing with all kinds of settings on my camera and really having fun taking shots of the moon.
It kept playing peek-a-boo behind the clouds tonight.
You can even see some stars in some of these shots.
This is one I took while up in Strawberry. I played with it in Windows Photo Gallery and like the watercolor look it has now.
Mary Beth I hope you were able to see the moon tonight and got some good shots.
8 comments:
gorgeous shots...love what the moon and the clouds do when they interact...think the first is my fav...
Very nice! I haven't tried to do a moon shot since last year. When is the full moon? Maybe we could play around with it together.
These are great! The moon is such a stunning sight.
I am thinking about horror movies all the way with those shots!!
I cannot think of anything more beautiful than these photos
Great shots!! I tried to get some shots of the moon in the clouds and all I got was a black frame. It is and was cloudy tonight but the overcast lifted by 11 and I got one so--so picture.
Your pictures are excellent. Keep up the good work. MB
Your camera is wonderful! I can see craters! And that watercolor sky is amazing.
Your technique is pretty spectacular here ~ especially on the last photo. This is definitely frame-worthy!
Post a Comment