Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hopping down the bunny trail….

This little guy sometimes comes in the backyard to take advantage of the green grass.  This was the day before Greg mowed the lawn, so the grass was tall and juicy. 

DSC_0011 (3)

DSC_0015

DSC_0012 (3)

“Oh, what big ears you have, Grandma!”   

“The better to hear you with, my Dear.”

5 comments:

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Jackalope?

Brian Miller said...

got to hold one the other day that hopped right up to me...so warm and fuzzy. nice snap!

Small City Scenes said...

There are a ton of bunnies this year. Does that mean something weatherwise? MB

Lisa said...

"Tell me about the rabbits George"

"Which way did he go George? Which way did he go?

"I will anme him George, and I will hug him, and pet him, and squeeze him"

Ok enough already!!!! Love the bunny pics.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that should read " I will name him George" Sorry, happy fingers!!!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.