Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, July 18, 2010

Is the moon made of cheese….

DSC_0033

and if it is, where will we get enough crackers and wine to serve with it?

Mary Beth this is in honor of you...thanks for the inspiration.

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

SUPER MOON!!!
Yours is excellent I think better than mine. Or maybe they are the same. How funny---well you said you were going to look up. Great.
I am going to take a pic of the moon until it is a full moon.
MB

Maha said...

I find your shot magical. I like the idea of moon turning into food, but I\ll totally miss its silver color. Perhaps we can create silver food for it :)

Brian Miller said...

we need a lot of crackers..lol. love teh textures you were able to capture...crisp.

Lisa said...

"Houston, we have a problem" I think we ran out of crackers!!! Great picture.

Betsy Brock said...

It really does look like cheese in that photo!

cheese, crackers and wine...the perfect snack! yum.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.